My French husband and I, Taiwanese, recently 2023 have moved to China, Beijing. We would like to be able to drive for travelling in China, so exchanging the drive license is on our prior list. My husband hold a German drive license and I hold a French drive license.
What is the difference between these two countries?
Because China has a clause with French, not with German. Therefore, French drive license can be exchanged directly to China drive license. The person having germen drive license needs to pass the test. Good news is the test can be any language you want to pass.
Since I do not need to prepare the test, so I can not share the experience. Please check the book < safe driving starts from here >. The test holds not everyday, or check it with the Bureau Office of Vehicle Management in your district, it holds on Tuesday and Wednesday in Beijing, 2 open times (9:30 and 14:00). The duration of test is 45 mins and the fee is 50 yuan. You have 2 chances in one payment. You will get the test result immediately and if you fail, you get another chance to pass the test again.
What do you need to prepare before going to Bureau Office of Vehicle Management.
1. Passport
2. Valid entry China Visa ( at least 3 months)
3. 3 photos with colorful Big head and with white background in 3 inches
4. Health check in public hospitals
5. Foreign Drive License :Translated in Chinese by certified agency
6. Residency proof: Valid via Bureau of Public Security Entry-Exit Management or police office in your district who is willing to stamp the document. Be attention of this document is only valid one day or maximal two days. It means once you get Residency proof, you need to go to Bureau Office of Vehicle Management on the same day.
I spent all daylong to check every steps with Bureau Office of Vehicle Management, I hope everything will be fine when I start to apply for changing my drive license. Hope my article can help whoever come to China and want to change the drive license.
沒有留言:
張貼留言